Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 18th, 2015 07:00

Connector for Windows 8.5 Compatibility

Hi,

I was wondering if the Connector for Windows 8.5 is compatible with a 8.0 MR1 implementation because I'm getting NLA messages when using the 8,5 version and not when I'm using the 8.0 MR1 version.

Regards

Maarten

57 Posts

March 30th, 2015 17:00

Hi Maarten,

Yes it's compatible and should work.

What is the OS of the desktop that you are trying to connect to? Do you have NLA enabled on the server?

Was the connector upgraded from 8.0.1 or was this a fresh install of the 8.5 connector? Does this affect all users?

Thanks,

Sam

March 31st, 2015 00:00

Hi Sam,

What is the OS of the desktop that you are trying to connect to? Windows Server 2012 RTM

Do you have NLA enabled on the server? Yes, I have no problems connecting with the 8.0.1 client, only the 8.5 client.

Was the connector upgraded from 8.0.1 or was this a fresh install of the 8.5 connector? Fresh install of the 8.5 client.

Does this affect all users? Yes.

As described I'm trying to connect to a full working deployment of 8.01 with NLA enabled with a 8.5 client. If I use the 8.0.1 client there are no errors, when I do the same with the 8.5 client I get the message that NLA is not enabled which is weird because it is.

Regards,

Maarten

No Events found!