Ok...

Why is this happening?

whats_thisAboutThen.png

Because I know it shouldn't!

180 Posts

March 6th, 2013 21:00

I've not to be honest

Just pulling it down now...

But... The user logs in the same via the web portal...

228 Posts

March 6th, 2013 21:00

Hi,

Have you installed this hotfix, https://support.quest.com/SolutionDetail.aspx?id=SOL95175&pr=vWorkspace

If the user authenticated using domain\user and then also authenticated using UPN format the broker may not realise they were the same user if you have not applied the hotfix 217443

David

180 Posts

March 7th, 2013 11:00

AnotherBets.PNG

Any other bets?

To clarify, that hotfix is just for the brokers (which I've installed it all of the brokers)?

Cheer,

Dan

Hi Dan,

The hotfix that David sent through is the usual culprit. However, you can cause this behaviour:

Right click on the Desktop Group and select Properties

Click Client Assignment

See how the Computers are assigned. My bet is you've accidentally not set it to User.

Thanks, Andrew.

180 Posts

Any other ideas?

Still happening!

March 7th, 2013 12:00

Hello,

Yes, you just need it on your Connection Brokers.

Take a look in your connection broker log, there will be a check at application launch where we see where the User is already connected. For some reason, it is not matching for you.

Without the hotfix you'd see it fail to match Domain.local\user domain\user and user@domain.local as the same user and cause this problem.

Feel free to chuck the CB log up here or raise a case and drop the SR id on here so Dave or I know to look out for it.

Cheers,

13 Posts

April 2nd, 2013 16:00

Hi,

I have seen this happening when users connect from different end point devices even if the computer group is set to users.

To resolve this issue enable session roaming enforcement:

https://support.quest.com/SolutionDetail.aspx?id=SOL76366

Regards,

Jose

No Events found!