Training credits is a convenient and flexible way to provide training for your entire organization. As pre-paid training dollars, it allows you to develop a training plan for your staff simplifying training procurement. Having a thorough training program in place ensures your team has the right skills to successfully manage and maintain your new technology. But how do you stay in sync with your budget cycles and anticipate the types of training your team will need? That’s why training credits makes it easier for you to manage your budget and implement a plan for the skill sets you need when you need them. You can purchase training credits in large increments or accumulate a balance over a period of time. Training credits are valid for one year from date of purchase and can be redeemed for any training course offered by Dell Education Services.
How Training Credits Work
- Streamline training with a single training account for your entire organization
- Choose from a variety of Dell product and industry training found on Dell.com/training
- Protect your training budget against future reductions
- Save time by reducing the need to open multiple purchase orders
Training credits can be purchased in increments of 1, 10, 100, 1000 and 10,000.
Step 1: Work with your Dell Account Manager to determine the number of training credits you will need in a 12-month period. Student names, dates and locations are not required in advance.
Step 2: Purchase your training credits with your Dell solution or as a separate purchase.
Step 3: Within a 12-month period, register for any training course offered by Dell Education Services using training credits as the method of payment. Training courses include Dell product and industry training.
- 51 global locations and 10 languages
- Industry recognized certifications
- Live, hands-on labs so you can test techniques in a safe environment
- Virtual classroom and self-paced eLearning options eliminating travel costs
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!