Reliable Power Distribution with Versatility
The Vertiv Geist Universal Rack Power Distribution Unit (Geist UPDU) is a versatile solution to the power distribution needs of your network system. It simplifies inventory management since its universal input handles different power configurations when you mate it with the right Vertiv Facility Side Cable (sold separately). Depending on the side cable, the universal PDU can handle: single or three phase power supply, 16A to 63A current, and 120V to 415V voltage. The C13 and C19 receptacles are equipped with U-Locks, and the hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) has ports for remote management, data storage enhancement, and environmental monitoring.
- Depending on the model, it has a max load of 11kW or 22kW
- Color-coded U-Locks on the outlets for easy identification and extra secure protection so you can worry less about harmful accidental disconnection
- IMD has ports for remote management through a serial connection or through any Web browser
- Also, the ports can be used for a fault-tolerant daisy-chaining up to 50 rPDUs, simplifying remote management of multiple smart power strips
- The universal PDU also has ports for environmental monitors like temperature and door position sensors, so you can make sure your unit is in an optimal and secure working condition
- Individually tested to meet global compliance tests including: TAA-Compliance, RoHS, China RoHS, UL Certification, CE Mark, RCM Mark, 1% monitoring accuracy tested to ANSI and IEC standards