DevOps Transformation Services
Success is the ability to see a window of opportunity and capitalize on it
Dell Technologies Consulting Services offers DevOps Transformation services to help you innovate and respond to an ever-changing marketplace and technology landscape. Agile DevOps services enable you to build and operate a Multicloud platform that employs the architectural blueprints and operating patterns used by leading public cloud providers like Amazon. We do this by:
- Building automated, continuous delivery platforms
- Developing customer capabilities and capacity
- Re-engineering process based on Lean and DevOps
- Piloting digital operating patterns, team structures, and management methods
- Accelerated time-to-value for DevOps deployment
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Increased resiliency, agility, and quality
- Enhanced standards, security and compliance adherence
What We Offer Purpose Benefits What You Get
- Evaluate current readiness of application delivery pipeline & tool chain to identify opportunities to improve speed and agility.
- Create a shared roadmap, strategy, and approach to DevOps implementation at Scale.
- Identify pilot project scope and budget estimates for Phase 1 rollout and define expected outcomes.
- Prepare leadership team, key stakeholder and technical experts for DevOps in your organization.
- Roadmap and Phase 1 project plan for enhanced DevOps system based on a unified enterprise definition and common set of success measures.
- Map practices, patterns, and tools to delivery processes.
- Introduce MVP concepts and practices to develop a Phase 1 implementation plan.
DevOps Design and Implementation
- Design and implement a production-ready, continuous delivery pipeline for a target application or component that demonstrates DevOps tooling within an organization’s data center.
- Establish prototypical DevOps team and begin to seed practices and values native to DevOps.
- Automation capable of releasing software into Production every 28 days or better versus quarterly timeline.
- A continuous delivery tool chain MVP (minimum viable product) for production-ready applications.
- Automated auditing workflow coded with Customer quality gates.
- A set of performance metrics designed to improve visibility and transparency into the software development and deployment lifecycle.
- Key measures include Release Frequency, Lead Time to Change (Time-to-market) and Mean-time-to-Recovery.
- An extensible API framework capable of scaling to support the enterprise application portfolio.
- Design and implement an automated deployment tool chain to demonstrate DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Access to Dell Technologies Vendor relationships for developer licenses of key tools and technologies for duration of engagement.
- A working, cross-functional team skilled in DevOps and continuous delivery practices.