1. As compared to competitive personal mobile single-sheet-feeding document scanners priced under $300 USD in the U.S. and Canada, as of May 2018. Excludes other Epson scanners.
2. At 300 dpi, based on 8.5" x 11", 1-sheet scan speed.
3. Epson ScanSmart supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X® 10.11.x to macOS® 10.14.x.
4. With Epson ScanSmart Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required. Supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.14.x.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
7. Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 10 ppm and an assumed daily use time.