Modernize with open networkingDell EMC PowerSwitch l N1108EP-ONswitches include Dell EMC Networking OS6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. In addition to supporting the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) allowing for installation of alternate network operating systems, the N1108EP-ON switch simplifies deployment, configuration and management by:
- Offering a more flexible choice for your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Utilizing one common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language
- Promoting greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Integrating with industry-leading management tools for a cohesive wired and wireless network
Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1108EP-ON can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency.
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links.
Deploy with confidence
Dell EMC PowerSwitch N1108EP-ON
- 8x 10/100/1000 Mbps half/full duplex RJ45 ports
- 2x GbE RJ45 and 2x GbE SFP interfaces
- 8x PoE/PoE+ RJ45 ports
- Compact 1 RU half width form factor
Navigate network complexity with Dell EMC Services
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today’s multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business, minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe, helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach, your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption, decrease downtime, and reduce end-user support calls.
Approximate Weight in pounds: 4 lbs
Approximate Weight in kilograms: 1.81 Kg
Power Supply (Watts): (24W switch + 137W PoE)
Max Thermal Output (BTU/hr): 66.53
Integrated power supply (not removable): standard
Air flow: IO to PSU (Normal)
- PoE/PoE+ Standard Traffic-Port Attributes:
Integrated 2.5GbE ports: N/A
PoE Power Budget
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions in inches (H x W x D):
1.62 in x 8.23 in x 9.84 in
Dimensions in millimeters (H x W x D):
41 mm x 209 mm x 250 mm
Maximum stacking distance (meters): 3
Maximum stacking speed (full-duplex): 176Gbps
8 port switch is not stackable
10G SFP+ ports needs to be configured for stacking
24 and 48 port T and P switches can be mixed in a stack
Environmental Operating Conditions
Operating Temperature in Celsius: 0° to 45° C
Operating Temperature in Fahrenheit: 32° to 113° F, N1108EP-ON (32 degrees to 122)
Storage Temperature in Celsius: -40° to 65° C
Storage Temperature in Fahrenheit: -40° to 149° F
Operating Relative Humidity: 95%
Storage Relative Humidity: 85%
Power Supply Efficiency: 80% or better in all operating modes