- Intel® 7th generation Dual Core™ i3
Intel® Quad Core™ i5
Intel® Quad Core™ i7
Intel® 6th generation Dual Core™ i3
Intel® Dual Core™ i3
Intel® Quad Core™ i5
Intel® Quad Core™ i7
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows Embedded OS for OEM Solutions
Ubuntu Linux 16.04,FI,WW
- Up to 2 SO-DIMM slots
Non-ECC dual-channel 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, supports up to 32GB
- Hard Disk Drives (up to 2TB)
Solid State Hybrid Drives
Solid State Drives (SATA)
Opal SED FIPS
Optane Memory Ready
Supports Dual Storage and Raid options
- Intel® Q270 Chipset
- DVD+/-RW and DVD/ROM Optical Disc Drives (optional)
SD 4.0 Media Card Reader (standard)
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 610/630 (with Intel® 7th generation CPUs)
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 510/530 (with Intel® 6th generation CPUs)
Supports optional discrete graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 M465X, 4GB
- No Keyboard
Dell KM636 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Black
Dell KB216 Wired Keyboard English Black
Dell KB522 Business Multimedia Keyboard
Dell KB813 Smart Card Keyboard
- Internal Power Supply Unit; 80 PLUS
155W EPA Bronze & 200W EPA Platinum
ENERGY STAR Compliant
- 8 External USB ports: 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (4 rear/2 side, one with Type-C for data only and one with PowerShare)/ 2 USB 2.0 (rear)
1 HDMI 1.4 Out
1 HDMI 1.4 In (Full HD Only)
1 Display Port 1.2
1 Universal Audio Jack
1 Audio Line-Out
- Optional optical disc drive
Standard media card reader
2 M.2 connectors (Wi-Fi Card, Storage)
- Bays : 2 internal 2.5inch
- Trusted Platform Module* (TPM) 2.0 (TPM 1.2 - firmware downgradable), Dell Data Protection| Encryption, Microsoft Windows Bitlocker, Local HDD data wipe via BIOS ("Secure Erase"), Encryption - SED storage (Opal, FIPS), chassis lock slot support, lockable port cover (standard), chassis intrusion switch (standard), D-Pedigree (Secure Supply Chain functionality), Setup/BIOS password, Dell Smart Card keyboard (optional), Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for Computrace (optional), Intel® Software Guard Extensions
- Non-Touch: Full HD
Height: 39.29 cm (15.47") x Width: 57.52 cm (22.65") x Depth: 6.35 cm (2.5")
Full HD Weight 7.11 kg (15.64 lbs) | Ultra HD Weight 7.10 kg (15.61 lbs)
Touch: Ultra HD
Height: 39.29 cm (15.47") x Width: 57.52 cm (22.65") x Depth: 6.27 cm (2.47")
Full HD Weight 7.74 kg (17.03 lbs) | Ultra HD Weight 7.73 kg (17.01 lbs)
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 610/ 630 (Intel® 7th generation CPUs)
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 510/ 530 (Intel® 6th generation CPUs)
Optional discrete graphics: 2GB AMD Radeon™ R7 M465X
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 7450 All-in-One
OptiPlex All-in-One Height Adjustable Stand
Adjust your view for optimal comfort and productivity.
OptiPlex All-in-One Articulating Stand
Adjust your view to comfortably interact with content in virtually any position.
Dell Pro Stereo Headset - UC350
Enjoy optimized in-person call quality and music clarity with HD wideband voice, a dynamic equalizer and a built-in noise cancelling mic. Certified for Microsoft® Skype® for Business.
Dell 24 Monitor | P2417H
The smart monitor choice for dual-display productivity with a 23.8” screen, full range of adjustable features, slim borders, and multiple connectivity ports.
Dell UltraSharp 24 InfinityEdge Monitor | U2417H
World’s first 23.8" InfinityEdge monitor optimizes your view with super thin borders on all four sides for seamless dual-display viewing.
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | KM636
Designed with sleek lines, a compact size and chiclet keys, this keyboard offers a contemporary and comfortable design with the convenience of wireless performance.
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.