The PowerVault TL2000 and TL4000 tape libraries offer expandable and affordable tape automation for organizations whose data-protection needs have outgrown autoloader technology or capacity. It's the product of choice for small, medium and large businesses that require an affordable, versatile, easy-to-use, automated midrange tape backup solution.
: PV TL2000
The PV TL2000 is the 2U solution that can hold up to 2 tape drives and up to 24 tape cartridges.
The PV TL4000
The PV TL4000 is the 4U solution that can hold up to 4 tape drives and up to 48 tape cartridges.
- Can be rack mounted or easily converted into a desktop solution
- Supports both backup and archiving
- Web-based remote management - perform diagnostics, check status, monitor operations and logs, and upgrade firmware
- Barcode reader comes standard
- Removable magazines for bulk loading and unloading, media slot for individual tape exchange
- Library Managed Encryption (optional with LTO4 and LTO5 only) · Optional iSCSI SAN bridge card (for SAS drives only)
Tape Backup Technology:
- LVD SCSI LTO3; Dell 39320A SCSI HBA
- SAS LTO3, LTO4, LTO5; Dell SAS 5 E HBA, Dell 6Gb SAS HBA
- FC8 LTO3, LTO4, LTO5; Dell Qlogic QLA 2340, Dell Qlogic QLA 2342, Dell Emulex LP1050EX, Dell Qlogic QLE2360, Dell Emulex LP 9002, Dell Qlogic QLE2460, Dell Emulex Lpe-12000-E, Dell Qlogic QLE2562, Dell Emulex Lpe-12002-E, Dell Qlogic QLE220, Dell Emulex LPE-11002-E, Dell Qlogic QLE2560, Dell Emulex LP10000, Dell Qlogic QLE2462, Dell Qlogic QLA200, Dell Emulex LPE 1150
- Any 1GbE (or faster) NIC for iSCSI