Dell Command | Update
Dell Command | Update requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (or later) to be installed on the system.
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Added support for updating the Dell Docking Solution
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Dell Command | Update is primarily targeted at customers who want to manage their systems on their own. The tool is designed to allow users to specify their update preferences and apply updates based on the criticality. Alternatively, end users can use the scheduling option to keep their system up-to-date with the systems software released by Dell.
The command line scripting mode of the application allows administrators to use their automated remote deployment infrastructure for their updates.
Dell Command | Update also features a command line interface to direct customers to an intranet repository and deploy applicable updates.
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Double-click Systems-Management_Application_P52W9_WN32_2.2.0_A00.exe.
2. Click the Install button.
3. On the Welcome screen, click Next.
4. On the License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click Next.
5. On the Begin Install screen, click Install.
6. On the Installation Complete screen, click Finish.