Dell Command | Update
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
The features in this release are:
- Updated application Name
- Modernized look and feel for the GUI's
- Supported for Windows 8.1 operating system.
- Upgraded DCSU version 1.3 to Dell Command | Update version 2.0
- Added support for advanced driver restore
- Added support for intra-component dependency updates
- Enhanced CLI options. The command line interface allows administrators to use their automated remote deployment infrastructure for their updates.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Dell Command | Update is primarily targeted at customers who want to manage systems on their own. The tool is designed to allow users to specify their update preferences and apply updates based on the criticality. Alternatively, end users can use the scheduling option to keep their system up-to-date with the systems software released by Dell.
The command line scripting mode of the tool allows administrators to use their automated remote deployment infrastructure for their updates.
Dell Command | Update also features a command line mode to point customers to an intranet repository and deploy applicable updates.
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.