Small, strong and ultraportable
Combines durability, ultra-light mobility and great performance with security and easy compatibility. Get yours today!
Ready for work
Design that’s built to lastDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with select MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell™ Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and durable powder-coated magnesium alloy underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Go-anywhere productivityGet long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Stay productive with long battery life and three-cell and six-cell ExpressCharge™ battery options.
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel® UMA graphics.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in Webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
- Work in your comfort zone with an optional backlit* keyboard for low-light environments.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops — and your company data — are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
Management made easyManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 12.5” HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM OR DVD+/-RW via E-Modular Bay II
- Power Options
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
3-cell (30Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™*
6-cell (58Wh) 3 Year Warranty Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphone
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205; Intel® Centrino® Advanced -N + WiMAX 625013;
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300; Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1);
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options11:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS;
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN); Dell KACETM systems management appliances options
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of contact.
Custom factory integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel vPro™ support — Not supported on Latitude 2100. For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, pre-configured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services — Not available on Latitude 2100. With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.