Liberate your IT staff from the tedium of implementation
Installing and provisioning new storage devices can be costly and overwhelming and, if it's not done right, can dramatically disrupt your day-to-day operations. It can also be complex, particularly if you need to attach a single storage array to multiple servers, or if you need to integrate three or more arrays.
Leave the details to us
Enter Dell™ storage implementation services. Because Dell has performed countless storage deployments, our technicians have the experience and know-how to streamline every step of the process, from design and project planning to installation and provisioning. We will also ensure that your storage devices are optimized for full scalability, performance and reliability, right from the start.
Dell provides a wide range of storage implementation services, suitable for most business needs, as well as custom services for highly complex or unusual storage deployments. Storage implementation services include:
- Project management — Dell experts supervise the storage deployment project at every phase of implementation.
- Planning — We analyze the requirements of your environment and the applications that will be running in the environment, and identify the full scope of the storage project and its impact on your IT infrastructure and strategy. Once the target environment is confirmed to be stable, we then conduct a detailed readiness review and produce a detailed project plan.
- Installation — Our storage technicians mount your storage products in a rack and finish the cabling. We then connect them to your network. Additional installation services are available for Dell storage systems, direct attached storage (DAS), storage area network (SAN) solutions, and other hardware and software products.
- Testing — We test the overall functionality and production readiness of the implemented hardware and software solution. Then we provision your new storage and bring it online.
- Product orientation — Dell technicians make sure your staff is familiar with how your new storage arrays and applications are designed to operate in your environment.
- Optional factory rack and stack — We can rack and cable your new storage products in our factory prior to shipping. You'll receive your new systems ready for integration into your environment.