Use your existing Microsoft® investments, avoid complex and expensive software licensing and give your workforce the freedom and functionality they need with DVS Enterprise for Windows Server® 2012:
- Deploy a flexible end-to-end application and desktop virtualization solution, including endpoints
- Configure, deploy and manage a Microsoft-based DVS deployment
- Manage your environment from a single console
- Take advantage of Microsoft licensing
- Lower your cost for each user
|You can use one platform, powered by Windows Server 2012 and Remote Desktop Services (RDS), to deploy four different desktop virtualization options, as follows:|
Concurrent users all share server
resources with RDP-based
Users are assigned dedicated
pristine virtual machines at each
|Application delivery |
Applications are streamed from
the server to desktop clients.
Persistent 1:1 desktops are
assigned to specific entitled users.
You don’t have to test or configure your DVS Enterprise for Windows Server® 2012 solution. And you can scale from 50 users to about 1040 remote desktop sessions or 600 pooled Windows 7 virtual machines. This solution includes:
- Management server: One Dell PowerEdge™ 12th generation R720 rack server (fixed configuration, supports the VDI broker infrastructure)
- Compute servers: 1 to 4 R720 rack servers (fixed configuration)
- Storage hardware: Dell EqualLogic™ PS4100E (you can provide)
- Network switches: Dell Force10™ S55 Top of Rack switch (you can provide)
- Microsoft® Windows Servers 2012: software and licensing, including Hyper-V™ and Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Dell services: Dell ProSupport™ services plus optional deployment, training and consulting services
- Certified RemoteFX-enabled Dell Wyse endpoints (optional): R10L, D90D7, Z90D7 and X90m7
Get the following benefits with Dell DVS Enterprise for Windows Server® 2012, powered by Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services (RDS):
- Centralized and flexible IT management of remote desktop sessions, pooled or personal VMs and RemoteApp programs
- Scalability and high availability that enables you to easily add VM servers put them into the management wizard
- Cost effectiveness with remote desktop sessions, flexible storage options and no third party licensing
- Robust user experience with RemoteFX for remote productivity, RemoteFX USB redirection for local productivitiy and RemoteFX-optimized Dell Wyse endpoints, user disks preserve personalization settings, and rich 3D graphics and support for multi-touch
- End-to-end solution that includes data center infrastructure, software, services and endpoints, and accelerates your deployment time, all the components have been pretested and validated together, and one phone number for hardware and software support
Dell ProSupport: Resolve issues quickly and effectively with help from expert DVS Enterprise technicians. You have access to comprehensive hardware and software support ― 24x7x365 ― to keep you up and running. Dell™ ProSupport™ also includes access to software updates.
In addition, the following services are optional and available in selected countries only :
- Dell DVS Consulting Services: Evaluates, designs, pilots and implements VDI solutions using end-to-end Dell services.
- Identify the user groups and applications that can benefit from virtualization.
- Design a production pilot based on user performance profiles.
- Validate pilot performance, sizing and ROI.
- Engage implementation services, including image creation, application virtualization and profile migration.
Contact a Dell expert to choose the right solution for your environment.