Design You Want
With a robust, ultra-thin design that belies its smart price tag, the Latitude 13 lets road warriors travel lightly while making a big impression.
|Lightweight Mobility: With its starting weight of less than 3.36 pounds (1.52 kg)*, the Latitude 13 delivers a full-sized laptop experience that won't weigh you down.
|Ultra-Thin Appeal: height starting at as thin as .65 inches (16.5mm)*, the Latitude 13 maintains a slim profile in carrying cases and workspaces alike.
|Durable Design: A stylish brushed-aluminum case and reinforced zinc hinges offer added protection from the rigors of everyday use.|
|More Power, Less Strain: Ultra-low-voltage Intel® processors help to streamline energy efficiency while providing ample power for everyday work.
Versatility Business Demands
From virtualization readiness to systems management, the Latitude 13 has a range of options to help you maximize IT efficiency while maintaining a low total cost of ownership.
- Ready for Virtualization: VMware® and Citrix® technology let IT cost-effectively deliver a full PC experience to users in non-standard computing environments such as call centers, regional offices and hotels.
- Flexible Computing Solutions: Dell can work with your organization to build a comprehensive solution for virtualization-infrastructure sizing, deployment and ongoing support.
- Comprehensive Systems Management: Support for Broadcom® TruManageTM technology enables both "in-band" and "out-of-band" systems management.
- Easy Image Control: Dell ImageDirect service lets IT create, update and deploy system images 24/7 from a secure online location, while Dell Hardware Customization service can help to reduce costs through custom image installation and in-factory asset tagging.
- Security Inside & Out: Customize the Latitude 13 with the security offerings your organization needs, including solid-state drives (SSD), full disk encryption (FDE), Trusted Platform Module (TPM) control and Computrace® software.
- Backed by Dell ProSupport for IT: Designed to simplify operations for IT experts, optional Dell ProSupportTM for IT* lets you satisfy the ongoing needs of internal customers while freeing you to focus on strategic IT projects.