Clicking My Premier takes you to your Personalized Dashboard. When you click on “My Premier,” notice the Second-Level navigation changes to reflect additional features. Within your My Premier dashboard, you can create up to five unique Workspaces. Each workspace allows you to add or remove task-oriented gadgets by clicking on the “Add Features” link to open up the Gadget Library. When you logout of Premier, your session will be saved for when you return.
Second-Level navigation links are described below:
- Account Options page allows the user to edit personal information and change email. Administrators to the page can Manage Users and Access Groups, Manage Personal Information and Manage Accounts.
- Manage Site allows administrator the ability to control User Access Groups and Roles settings, and view when users last accessed Premier.Dell.com
- Contact Us lists general Dell Account Team and Company Contacts.
- Reports offers readily available, self-serve reporting options as it’s generated online.
- Custom Links offers users additional useful links such as Customer Care, Dell Return Policy, Warranty Parts Direct.
- Select Another Account enables users the ability to switch between Premier Page accounts without having to logout and back in.
The “View All” links take you to the corresponding higher-level pages. This provides a way to navigate to higher level pages within a touch friendly experience.