Clicking My Premier takes you to your Personalized Dashboard. When you click on “My Premier,” notice the Second-Level navigation changes to reflect additional features. Within your My Premier dashboard, you can create up to five unique Workspaces. Each workspace allows you to add or remove task-oriented gadgets by clicking on the “Add Features” link to open up the Gadget Library. When you logout of Premier, your session will be saved for when you return.
Second-Level navigation links are described below:
- Account Options page allows the user to edit personal information and change email. Administrators to the page can Manage Users and Access Groups, Manage Personal Information and Manage Accounts.
- Manage Site lists the users’ Names and the Email, Access Group, Role and Last Accessed for each user. Administrators can also Add New Users, Upload Users, Copy Users to the page, Download User Lists and Remove users from the page.
- Contact Us lists general Dell Account Team and Company Contacts.
- Reports offers readily available, self-serve reporting options as it’s generated online.
- My Products and Services gives customers access to a variety of services in such areas as Warranty, Drivers and Downloads, Order Status and Technical Support.