Take-anywhere performance and durability
Keep up with business from anywhere with the Dell Latitude™ E6520. This high-performing laptop is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and easy manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family laptops.
- Enhanced quad-core processing, discrete graphics and 15" (38 cm) HD, touch-enabled display
- Stylishly armored top to bottom with hard-wearing and MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ casing, powder-coated base and spill-resistant keyboard
- Backlit keyboard, extended battery life and media bay options for outstanding productivity
Redesigned for work in your world
Design that’s built to lastDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with a hard-wearing anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Go-anywhere productivityGet long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Stay productive with a variety of battery life options, including a 4-cell, 6-cell, 9-cell and 9-cell (97Wh) 3-year limited hardware warranty Lithium Ion battery options.
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel®UMA or NVIDIA® graphics.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
- Work in your comfort zone with a multi-touch display and 180-degree LCD movement.
- Type anywhere with the only commercial laptop to offer a backlit keyboard option.
Management made easyManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
NVIDIA® NVSTM 4200M (DDR3 512MB) Discrete Graphics with Optimus
- 15.6 HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
15.6 HD (1366x768) LED w/2 finger multi-touch touchscreen
15.6 HD+ (1600x900) Anti-Glare LED
15.6 FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphones
Optional Integrated FHD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Memory card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard, 1394
Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI
1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
SmartCard Reader, optional Contactless SmartCard Reader/Fingerprint Reader or FIPS Fingerprint Reader
USB 3.0 Module option via optical bay
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 15.12" / 384.00mm
Height: (front/back) 1.11"/28.30mm to 1.35"/34.20mm
Depth: 10.16" / 258.00mm
Starting weight: 5.52lbs / 2.50kg (with 4-cell battery and airbay)
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
Multi-touch Panel Option (2-finger touch)
- 4-cell (40Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (87Wh ) 3-Year Limited Hardware* Lithium Ion battery DM
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
3-cell (30Whr) E-Modular Bay II Battery
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
Introducing Dell ProSupportProfessional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialised Onsite Options - Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed.|
|CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Service* - Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.|
Keep Your Hard Drive* - Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.
|Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through: |
|Customisation and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Microsoft Windows Vista Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity, and maximise the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed on-line options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximise productivity, and reduce end user requests and downtime.
Latitude E6520 Awards
Dell Latitude E6520 i7 89% Very Good Award
It's not much of a surprise that the Latitude E6520's premium version scores better than the basic version with a weaker CPU, slower hard disk, incorporated GPU and color weaker HD screen (Rating: GOOD 87%) in our tests.The E6520 earns the rating, VERY GOOD (89%) primarily due to its matt Full HD display that the manufacturer, Dell, calls Premium Panel. The sRGB color gamut coverage, the high brightness (306 cd/m2) and the stable horizontal viewing angles supply a rarely achieved display rating of 92% (rather than 70% @ E6520 i5/HD).
Read Full Review ›
Dell Latitude E6520 i5 Notebook 87% Good Award
Dell's Latitude E6520, in the comparatively inexpensive i5/HD version finishes our tests with many bonus points.First-rate stability and haptically pleasant workmanship, including feedback-strong input devices.With many interfaces and options the E6520 can be modified to suit individual needs very well. Finally, the 15.6 incher stands out with its low system noise and low waste heat.
Read Full Review ›