Low latency for high-performing networks
Enable multiple subnets with Mellanox InfiniBand switch devices that provide up to 56Gb/s full bidirectional bandwidth per port.
Speed up server interconnectsThe Mellanox SX6000 family of top-of-rack InfiniBand switches delivers high performance, low latency, port density and complete fabric management solutions. The SX6000 series is designed to enable compute clusters and converged data centers to operate at any scale while reducing operational costs and infrastructure complexity.
Scalable, compatible high-bandwidth performanceMellanox SX6000 14 data rate (FDR) switches carry converged traffic with assured bandwidth and granular quality of service (QoS). They enable you to build scalable, cost-effective switch fabrics, ranging from small clusters to hundreds of nodes.
- Fit into industry-standard racks to scale-out leading computing solutions.
- Ensure maximum effective fabric bandwidth by eliminating congestion hot spots through static and adaptive routing and advanced congestion management.
- Enable multiple subnets with 12 or 36 ports.
- Provide high-performance connectivity with support for 56Gb/s port speeds.
Key benefits include:
- Software defined network (SDN) support
- Industry-leading switch platform for performance, power and density
- Energy- and cost-saving design
- Quick and easy setup and management
- Fabric congestion removal for maximized performance
- Fabric management for cluster and converged I/O applications
Ultimate performance and flexibility
- High bandwidth with ultra-low latency for extreme server efficiency and application productivity, especially high-performance computing (HPC) applications
- 12 and 36-port configurations running at 56Gb/s per port, with the ability to build clusters that scale to hundreds of nodes
- Optimal cluster and data center performance with high availability and reliability via Mellanox Unified Fabric Manager (UFM)
- Error-free fabrics
- Granular QoS for cluster, LAN and SAN traffic
|SX6036 36-port Managed 56Gb/s InfiniBand/VPI Switch|
The SX6036 is an ideal choice for top-of-rack leaf connectivity or for building small- to medium-sized clusters.
Key features include:
• Delivers low port-to-port latency and up to 4Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth for high-performance computing (HPC) environments and enterprise data centers (EDC)
• Virtual protocol interconnect (VPI) that simplifies systems by serving multiple fabrics
• Enhanced Ethernet connectivity for Dell PowerEdge PCIe Gen3 servers
|SX6025 36-port 56Gb/s InfiniBand/VPI Switch|
The SX6025 is an ideal choice for top-of-rack leaf connectivity or for building small- to extremely large-sized clusters.
Key features include:
• Increased computing efficiency via static routing, adaptive routing and congestion control
• Reversible airflow for data centers with different thermal designs
• Cost-efficiency for building high-performance clusters and data centers
|SX6012 12-port 56Gb/s InfiniBand/VPI Switch|
The SX6012 is an ideal choice for high performance in smaller departmental or back-end clustering, such as storage, database and GPGPU clusters.
Key features include:
• FDR-10 link speed supporting 20% more bandwidth than QDR
• Onboard subnet manager for out-of-the-box fabric bring-up for up to 648 nodes
• Virtual protocol interconnect (VPI) to simplify data center I/O design
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupportGain the freedom to focus on your business with ProSupport. Our most complete support offer, ProSupport Plus, with SupportAssist, improves performance and stability with automated proactive monitoring, collaborative third-party assistance, a dedicated Technical Account Manager and 24x7 global access to elite Dell EMC engineers.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell EMC experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
TrainingEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with a variety of delivery methods to choose from – including instructor-led training, self-paced online training and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
|Management||Yes, 648 nodes||No||Yes, 648 nodes|
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment