Smart. Any way you slide it.
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
Introducing the definitive Windows® Phone experience with a 4.1-inch (10 cm.) sliding touch display and full-QWERTY keyboard. Features include:
- Seamless integration with Microsoft® Exchange and SharePoint™ and business-level security.
- Pre-loaded with Microsoft® Office Mobile and Mobile Outlook.
- Touch-screen plus side-out keyboard for perfect business flexibility.
- New Windows® Phone 7.5 experience.
Ready for work and playYou want a smartphone that enables you to stay connected*, be productive and keep in touch with the people who matter? Dell Venue Pro™ with Windows® Phone is a do-everything smartphone that helps you be more efficient in how you stay connected and entertained. It's all about people. Seamlessly toggle between your work and life apps. From your favorite games to keeping up on Facebook®, Twitter or Linkedin®, Dell Venue Pro keeps what’s most important to you at your fingertips.
For your viewing pleasureSee the world and your life like never before with the stunning 4.1-inch WVGA AMOLED capacitive, multitouch display. The large screen allows for easy navigation and viewing of your email, calendar and Web. Your photos, videos and movies have never looked better in the palm of your hand. No more squinting or panning — see the full width of the Web page in one glance. And Corning's high-quality, scratch-resistant Gorilla® Glass means your view can stay crystal clear.
Your life at a glance with Windows PhoneImagine being able to see everything you care about in a single glance without ever breaking stride — an email from a friend or coworker, appointment reminders, the score in the game or just the weather and time. Customize the Live Tiles on your start screen, so what’s most important to you is always at the front and center and easily recognized with a momentary look. Microsoft® Office Mobile built in lets you operate on the go as seamlessly as you would in the office.
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows® Phone
- UMTS 900/2100/1700
HSDPA 7.2Mbps/HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- 4.1" (10cm.) WVGA AMOLED capacitive, multi-touch display
- 5MP, Auto-focus, LED flash
Playable Formats H.263/H.264, 3GP, MPEG4, WMV, VC-1
Video capture HD 720p quality
Audio and Speakers
- MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR
- Email, MMS, SMS, Voice Mail
- Internet Explorer Mobile, Bing Search and Maps
- 8GB, 16GB (not removable)
- WLAN802.11b/g, Bluetooth® 2.1 EDR, USB 2.0 HS
Advertised System Weight
- 6.8 oz (192.78 grams)
- 1400 mAh
- G-sensor, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, FM radio, GPS, micro USB I/O
- 2.5" (63.5mm) x 4.8" (122mm) x 0.6" (15.25mm)
The following are included in the box with your new Dell Venue Pro smartphone:
Getting Started Guide
- Quick reference guide to key features and phone setup
Micro USB Stereo Headset
- 3.5 mm stereo headset with built-in microphone
Power Supply Unit
- Power supply with U.S. plug
Micro USB/USB Cable
- Cable for charging and syncing
- 3.7V, 1400 mAh