Intelligent, automated storage – When your data IS your business. From enterprise-class Fibre Channel, iSCSI and FCoE SANs to highly-scalable NAS solutions, Dell Storage SC Series (including Compellent) arrays provide a unified platform for the ultimate in performance, adaptability and machine-driven efficiency.
With Storage Center,
• Applications run faster, even as data ages and expands • Costs are automatically reduced, at any capacity • Control is simplified and extended
Visit "The Storage Center Difference" page to learn how Dell's Storage SC Series works to benefit your company in unique ways no other platform can match. Learn why features like true Flash-optimization, automated sub-LUN tiering, sub-disk RAID levels and read- vs. write-aware data placement can help secure your competitive technology advantage in a world where data success = business success.
Dell Storage SCv2000 Series
SC platform components include:
Entry-level storage array delivers outstanding performance at an affordable price. Ideal for small to medium businesses, the SCv2000 Series has flexible options and many of the same software and data protection features as the popular SC4000 and SC8000 series. Protect your data and investment with Dell Storage SCv2000.
• Choose from 12 to 168 drives in a 2U or 5U form factor • Connectivity protocols include: iSCSI, Fibre Channel, or SAS • Integrated RAID tiering • Simplified management
Add capacity to SC Series SAN or NAS environments with flexible, energy-efficient, next-generation SC200 and SC220 expansion enclosures.
Store more SAN or NAS data in a smaller cost-optimized footprint with the densest storage enclosure from any major storage vendor in its class.
Built for performance, SC Series offers all- flash or hybrid arrays at extremely cost-effective price points .
• (24) 2.5” SAS drive slots (SC220) • (12) 3.5” SAS drive slots (SC200) • Flash support (SC220) • 80 PLUS® Silver-certified power supplies, Fresh Air technology
• (84) 3.5” SAS drive slots • Up to 336 TB per 5U enclosure – deploy 2PB in single 48U rack • 2-drawer drive bay design
• Flash-optimized tiered options combine multiple SSD types to leverage their best attributes • Up to 2x price advantage over other hybrid solutions • Up to 5x price advantage over other all-flash solutions
Award-winning Copilot Services Combining centralized support, product education and sales resources, Dell Copilot Services includes 24x7 active system monitoring to help improve performance and stability.