Tap Into the Future
The industry's first tablet PC with multitouch screen technology has taken superb to a new level with Dell™ Latitude™ XT2. The XT2 lets you use natural gestures like a pinch or tap for scrolling, panning, rotating, zooming and more.
- Innovative multitouch responsive screen
- Dual digitizer for low pressure, high touch accuracy
- New LCD-based wireless antenna design for excellent connectivity
A Touch of Genius
The XT2 provides an outstanding tablet experience. A high-performance system designed with intuitive input capabilities including a capacitive multitouch screen and pen, the Latitude XT2 can work the way you want. With just a stroke of your fingertips, you can:
- Scroll through large Web pages
- Zoom in on graphics, photos or online maps
- Enlarge e-mails to aid reading
- Close your screen
- Collaborate in real time
- And more
Once you experience multitouch on the XT2, your keyboard and touchpad may get lonely.
Small Tablet, Big OptionsAt just an inch thin with an ultrasmall power supply, the XT2 can comfortably go almost anywhere. It also offers great features and plenty of flexible options.
- You can work for hours using the optional slim, high-capacity battery slice.
- You can work comfortably in either notebook PC mode or convert to tablet mode.
- In tablet mode, you can use the multitouch screen for exceptional efficiency and fingertip ease or use the battery-free pen to write or draw as you would on a piece of paper.
- In laptop mode, you still have the luxury of touch, but with the comfort of a full-sized keyboard with dual pointing — track stick and buttons.
- You can stay connected almost anywhere with the XT2's optional mobile broadband* capabilities.
- If business takes you outdoors, the XT2 provides an exceptionally bright display option designed for sunlit environments.
- You can also use optical drives or additional ports with the optional media base.
Simple to ManageDell understands that you don't have time to deal with technology that's complex and difficult to manage, so the XT2 is simple to use, cost-effective to own and pre-loaded with the tools you need, including the latest Intel® vPro™ processors for remote management, comprehensive security features and Dell ProSupport* Mobility Services.
- Intel Small Form Factor (ULV) Montevina Chipset
- Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
- 12.1" Premium WXGA (1280x800) LED Display (Wide View)
12.1" Premium WXGA (1280x800) Daylight Viewable LED Display (Wide View)
- 8X DVD-ROM, 24X CDRW/DVD, 8X DVD+/-RW (external media bay)
- Wireless LAN:
Dell Wireless 1397(802.11g)
Dell Wireless 1510 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Intel WiFi Link 5100 (802.11a/g/n 1x2)
Intel WiFi Link 5300 (802.11a/g/n 3x3)
Dell Wireless 5720 EV-DOrA Mobile Broadband Minicard
Dell Wireless 5530 HSUPA/HSDPA Mobile Broadband Minicard
Dell 365 Bluetooth Module
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Optional Smart Card Reader (via Express Card slot)
Finger Printer reader option
Dell ControlPoint Security Manager
- 1 speaker, digital microphone
Ports, Slots & Chassis
1394, USB 2.0 (x2, one powered), USB 2.0/eSATA, VGA, RJ-45, Audio
54mm Expresscard / SD Card slot
Preliminary Weight (Starting):
3.62lbs (1.64 kg) with 4-cell battery
3.78lbs (1.72 kg) with 6-cell battery
11.7" x 8.7" x 1.1" (297x220.6x27.4mm)
With WWAN: 11.7" x 8.8" x 1.1" (297x222.6x27.4mm)
Multi-touch – Finger / Capacity Touch Screen
Pen - EM Digitizer
Eraser functionality actuated via side switch
Interaction with display controlled by three different replaceable "tips" for user-selectable writing experiences
Full - size keyboard
Dual - pointing; rubber domes with leveling rods
Scroll Wheel with enter and back functionality (on display/slate)
XT2 Media Slice
E-family modular (external) media bay: 8X DVD-ROM, 24X CDRW/DVD, 8X DVD+/-RW, Second Hard Drive
- 4-cell 28W/Hr Li-Ion primary
6-cell 42W/Hr Li-Ion primary
45W/Hr Li-Ion 9-cell High Capacity Battery Slice
45W (Small form factor), 65W, 90W, Combo Auto/Air
- Intel® vPro™ Technology's advanced management features, DASH
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.||Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks.|
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION|
|International On-site Service after Remote Diagnosis* — Provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized Onsite Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Asset Management and Protection |
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments, which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|