Tap into success.
Powerful, office-ready all-in-one PC featuring powerful 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Work comfortably and flexiblyOperating system
Windows 8 Pro.
Push the limits of processing power with Intel® Core™ i5 or Intel® Core™ i7 processor options, offering an automatic burst of speed when needed thanks to Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.
Find Out More
Easy collaboration promotes success
Collaborate and share data through voice over IP (VoIP)* and Microsoft® Lync. The all-in-one options include wireless LAN, Bluetooth® and gigabit Ethernet for effective communications. Add more flexibility with the multi-touch all-in-one option, offering an optional rotating camera and interface support.
Find Out More
Efficiently manage your desktop fleetHelp improve IT efficiency with Intel® vPro™ remote out-of-band management, image sharing between desktops and Dell’s remote BIOS management functionality.
Find Out More
Enable data security across your organization
Help protect your critical data and meet compliance standards with Dell™ Data Protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), self-encrypted hard drives and other security features.
Find Out More
Enjoy the peace of mind provided by business-class stability and support
As your business grows, hardware stability and support are key to managing your budget and forecasting long-term needs. Help IT focus on the most important projects with Dell ProSupport™* and Dell Deployment Services.
Find Out More
Built to lastYour business requires a desktop that can handle the toughest jobs. Ensure long-term reliability with the durable, serviceable Dell OptiPlex™ all-in-one desktop. OptiPlex desktops are subjected to Highly Accelerated Life testing to help provide long product life.
The right fit for your desk
The Dell OptiPlex all-in-one desktop features a space-saving design and flexible hardware configurations enabling seamless integration into any office environment, on virtually any size desk. OptiPlex 9010 all-in-one is one of five OptiPlex 9010 chassis variations designed to help provide the right fit for the user and to simplify IT complexity.
Designed to help preserve the environment
Help minimize energy consumption and encourage conservation with the ENERGY STAR® 5.2 qualified OptiPlex desktops, featuring highly efficient power supply options and environmentally conscious design features.
Find Out More
- Intel® Q77 Express Chipset
- Dell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Optional Blu-ray Reader Drive; optional DVD±RW; optional DVD-ROM
- Integrated Intel® 82579LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000
Optional Dell Wireless 1530 half-mini PCIe WLAN card (802.11n); optional Intel® Wireless 6235 half-mini PCIe WLAN + BT card (802.11n)
- 4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 side, 2 rear) and 4 External USB 2.0 ports; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 2 PS/2; 1 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (1 side for headphone/1 rear for speaker)
- Peripherals Options*
Dell Entry Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel Analog:
Dell E170S, E190S, E1912H, E2011H, E2210, E2211H, E2311H
Dell Professional Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel:
Dell P170S, P190S, P1911, P2012H, P2210, P2212H, P2312H, P2412H, P2712H
Dell UltraSharp Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel, Adjustable Stand:
Dell 2007FP, U2212HM, U2312HM, U2410, U2412M, U2711, U3011
Dell USB Entry Keyboard, Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard, Dell Smart Card Keyboard, Dell Wireless Keyboard
Dell USB Optical Mouse, Dell Laser Mouse, Dell Wireless Mouse (bundled with Dell Wireless Keyboard)
Internal Dell audio speaker (standard)
- Trusted Platform Module* (TPM) 1.2, Dell Data Protection|Access, Dell Data Protection|Encryption, Chassis lock slot support, Chassis Intrusion Switch (standard), Setup/BIOS Password, I/O Interface Security, optional Smart Card keyboard, Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Intel® Ant-Theft Technology, KACE Security, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for optional Computrace*
- Systems Management Options*
Intel® vPro Technology (iAMT 8.x) including Dell unique vPro extensions; Intel® Standard Manageability; No Out of Band Systems Management
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered*, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law , South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
GPU & Chassis
Type Non-touch system Touch system Camera Optional, fixed 1.3 MP webcam with sliding door Optional, tilting 1.3MP webcam Chassis Non-touch system Touch system System Dimensions
(H x W x D) Inches / (cm)
15.2 x 22.6 x 2.7 /
(38.6 x 57.4 x 6.8)
15.2 x 22.6 x 2.8 /
(38.6 x 57.4 x 7.2)
Min. System Weight (lbs/kg) 16.8 / 7.6 20.8 / 9.44 Stand Basic Stand Articulating Stand Stand Depth inches / (cm) 8.7 / (22) 9.84 / (25) Stand Weight (lbs/kg) 5.28 / 2.4 6.6 / 3
Number of Bays
1 internal 3.5”
1 half-miniPCIe connector
Power Supply* Unit (PSU)
200W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified, Active PFC
23” WLED, 1920x1080 FHD resolution with anti-glare coating; optional projected capacitive touchscreen
With every OptiPlex™ desktop comes the possibility of greater back-end client control through a range of Dell solutions and services.
Dell Data Protection│Encryption
Help protect data on hard drives and removable media across your network through encryption and strong authentication.
- Simplify end-point data security with a single solution designed for system disks and removable media.
- Monitor client security remotely.
- Easy compliance management and auditing: Features one touch-compliance policy templates, remote management and quick system recovery.
- Speed deployment with one-touch preset compliance policy templates.
- Deny access to unauthorized users in the event of loss or theft.
Dell Systems Management
From Dell KACE appliances to software management services like System Center Configuration Manager, we’ve made it easier than ever to manage large fleets of OptiPlex desktops.
- Automate everyday management tasks with tools and utilities.
- Manage multiple devices from a single console.
- Accelerate deployment processes.
- Monitor the status and health of systems, perform hardware inventory, update drivers and monitor power usage remotely.
- Automate updates and inventory tracking with a KACE appliance.
Dell Desktop Virtualization
Combining purpose-built hardware, software and services, Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions centralize IT control, giving you access virtually anytime and anywhere.
- Access your desktop through the cloud using your laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Simplify your organization’s backup, restore, encryption and email management duties.
- Decide how much control you want — Dell can build your solution and manage it for you, or you can manage desktop virtualization yourself.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology – rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
Mission Critical 4-Hour Onsite Service* with 6-hour hardware repair – Priority onsite service to get you back up and running fast
Specialized Onsite Options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
Data Management and Protection
Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:
Proactive Maintenance - Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and Internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus™, Microsoft Office™, Microsoft Small Business Server™, Intuit QuickBooks™, Adobe Photoshop™ and Adobe Acrobat™. To purchase Dell ProSupport™ for End-Users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price