For professional creators
Highest performing and fully customizable workstations certified with professional applications. Featuring the most powerful Intel® processors and an innovative design.
|Affordable tower workstations for professional performance.||Compact tower and stunning All-in-One workstations for mission-critical performance and reliability.||Powerful tower and rack workstations made for scalability|
Professional Graphics Performance
#1 Workstations in North America.
According to IDC Worldwide Workstation Tracker Q3 2016.
- Meet the family.Newly refreshed highest performing and fully customizable workstations certified with professional applications. Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processors and an innovative design.
- Precision 5720 All-in-One.Meet Precision’s first 27-inch all-in-one workstation designed for creators and powerful thinkers. Featuring Intel® Core™ and Xeon® processors, AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics and Dell Precision Optimizer.
- Precision Tower 3000 Series (3420, 3620)Redesigned from the inside out: Affordable tower workstations for professional performance.
- Precision Tower 5000 Series (5810)Newly refreshed tower workstation in a compact design with expansion options. Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processor options, up to two graphics cards and four hard drives with optional RAID.
- Precision Tower 7000 Series (7810)Newly refreshed dual-socket tower workstation perfect for powering through graphics or CPU intensive application workloads. Featuring the latest dual Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Precision Tower 7000 Series (7910)Dell's most powerful and scalable newly refreshed workstation featuring the latest dual Intel® Xeon® processors. Up to four graphics cards and optional RAID for up to eight hard drives.
- Precision Rack 7000 Series (7910)Newly refreshed 2U rack workstation ideal for secure remote users (1:1) or multiple users (1:many) in a virtualized environment. Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processors with up to 22 cores per CPU and four video cards.
Future-ready for Virtual Reality (VR)
The future of creation and design includes the evolution of content created in virtual, 3D environments – freeing creators and designers from the constraints of the screen, mouse and keyboard. Dell Precision is working with our professional application and VR peripheral partners to develop “VR-ready” workstation configurations purpose-built for commercial environments.
Updated with the latest Intel® Xeon® processors and professional graphics, Dell Precision Ultra-Speed drives and liquid cooling options, Precision Tower workstations deliver powerful and smooth performance for the most demanding tasks. Plus, Precision’s intuitive design offers front access to hard drives and an externally removable power supply for greater manageability.
Dell Precision Optimizer is engineered to maximize your time and increase efficiency by offering expertly-tuned settings to detect demands by specific software titles to ensure your Precision workstation is performing at its peak.
Mission critical reliability
Dell dedicates thousands of hours to rigorous testing with professional software companies like Autodesk, Adobe and Solidworks in order to deliver reliable and fully optimized workstations, so you can create with confidence.
Expert help from ProSupport Plus
ProSupport Plus is the most complete service and support service in the industry. You get 24x7 priority access to help for hardware and software challenges, accidental damage repairs, optional return of replaced hard drives, and even onsite support.