Securely manage select user-owned mobile devices and access to apps.
Empower users, protect data and help cut costs through secure access to apps and content on select user devices with Dell™ Wyse® Cloud Client Manager.
With more employees relying on smartphones and tablets to conduct business, it’s important that these devices are properly secured and managed.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that gives you and your IT team over-the-air configuration and policy management of a wide range of corporate and user-owned client devices through a single, intuitive console.
Use Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager to:
- Securely manage select user-owned mobile devices over the air, from virtually anywhere.
- Configure and support Dell Wyse thin clients and select mobile devices from a single console.
- Enable user self-service provisioning.
- Monitor user devices, track asset inventory and enforce policy compliance.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client manager enables remote management of corporate apps and content on corporate and user-owned devices. Now you can remotely:
- Empower end users with easy access to remote desktops as well as apps and content.
- Distribute and manage iOS and Android apps on company-owned and user-owned devices.
- Enforce mobile application policies and monitor compliance.
- Maintain a complete mobile application inventory across your end users’ mobile devices.
- Help create consistent data protection and uniform policy compliance across all user devices.
Reduce the strain on IT resources with a solution that allows policy-driven user self-service and automatic monitoring. The self-service component of Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager allows you to establish policies within which users can manage their own devices.
With its real-time reporting and alert capabilities, Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager can provide new levels of insight into your mobile device inventory.