Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

V

December 4th, 2014 14:00

Lets Start updating Nvidia and AMD drivers

Okay I just want to say I personally have purchased m18  with Nvidia sli and im sure that a lot if not most of Alienware users bought there computers for the best machine to game  .And  yes its good for a month or two sometimes less when Nvidia or AMD come out with updated drivers for our cards yes we can update on there sight only to pray we don't run into trouble downloading there drivers which states before downloading check you pc  manufacture web page for there drivers first well guess what my alienware drivers page has not updated my  m18 graphics drivers in six months.this is the most important update to gamers for example NVidia just came out with 344.75 drivers for far cry 4 wow and dragon age I downloaded it all went well in single graphics card but when sli enabled it takes long to boot up tried 344.80 beta drivers to but the same the moral of this is just update your drivers when they are needed cant say you don't have the man power to have them from india update our drivers a lot more often

come-on update the graphics card drivers

No Responses!
No Events found!