Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 29th, 2013 05:00

M18x-R1, Slow operation, GTX580m, Bad Russian support

Last year I bought a laptop AlienWare m18x r1. First the laptop was faulty, it had problems with video cards (Gtx 580 m). Of course the store refused to exchange the laptop (it is Russia), and I was sent to tech support. When I called, I was enrolled in a service center. (Now the fun begins.) They can't solve my problem already for year! I have visited a service center for 5-7 times, and phoned to technical support more than 10 times. This is a mockery, seriously! During this time, they didn't fix my problem! On the contrary, they have added a few more to me! Honestly, I do not know what to do. History repeats itself time and time again. And no end in sight! Please help me! P.S. If anyone faced a similar problem, please help. During the game, the computer starts to slow down. Computer slows down for awhile, then it all passes, but then it repeats. Computer clean from dust, thermal paste changed. P.S.S I apologize if made a mistakes.

12 Posts

October 14th, 2013 10:00

I have already written to the address "awsocialmedia@dell.com", and got this "We will re-direct your e-mail to the support in charge of Russia. The main issue is that we currently handle only US and Canada cases from this e-mail because we have very limited access to tools and parts in your  region"...

October 14th, 2013 10:00

Could you email us again? I am sorry, I have very little control over clients outside North America.
Calling might also be a good way besides email.

12 Posts

October 16th, 2013 07:00

Dear, Technical Support

Pleasedo something withmy problem. I do not want to go to court. I can send you a photo of the receipts of repairs that were made. (or same thing else). But please do something. I really dont want to solve it in bad way, however if i need i will.

No Events found!