Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 3rd, 2013 19:00

alien-fx/ command center error

I have just gotten a Alienware 14 and after getting the Tact X mouse it all of a sudden stops allowing me to open all alienware command and FX editors

i have uninstalled and re installed the command center and it still wont work 

PLZ HELP!!!

also here is the error massage i get:

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Initialization of 'AlienLabs.CommandCenter.Main' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'AlienLabs.Tools.Classes.UsageTacking' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'UsageTacking.Domain, Version=3.0.27.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bebb3c8816410241' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at AlienLabs.Tools.Classes.UsageTacking..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at AlienLabs.Tools.Classes.UsageTacking.Initialize(String processIdentifier)
at AlienLabs.CommandCenter.Main.OnInitialized(EventArgs e)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at AlienLabs.CommandCenter.Main..ctor()
at AlienLabs.CommandCenter.CommandCenterApp.applicationStartup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Thank You

• 

2.7K Posts

December 4th, 2013 15:00

Hello Killerswift!

I will recommend you to follow the steps one by one on this article that might help you to fix the problem.

Let us know how it goes!

December 4th, 2013 18:00

my computer shows lights but i just cant access the fx editor and every 2 minutes i get a alienfx controller has stopped working window pop up i have tried to uninstall and the reinstall in just so confused 

thank you for trying to help though 

-Killeswift

December 4th, 2013 18:00

actually its alienfusion controller that has stopped working and it pops up in that window

December 4th, 2013 19:00

ok ... after some time messing with controller i finally got my tactx mouse to be able to change colors but now my keyboard is acting up i cant turn it off or cange any colors i can access the alien fx controller but i can only change the mouse there is no option for the keyboard and when i try to find the update or install i cant find it in my update drivers list .

thank you for your time

-Killerswift

8 Wizard

• 

17K Posts

December 4th, 2013 23:00

actually its alienfusion controller that has stopped working and it pops up in that window

See this thread. If it won't cooperate, just stop or Disable the Service. Make your Power Profile changes in Windows Control Panel.

http://en.community.dell.com/owners-club/alienware/f/3746/p/19345228/19746596.aspx#19746596

December 5th, 2013 05:00

tesla the only thing im have a problem with is changing the lights on my key board and all the lights on it i can change my mouses light just nothing on my computer. thanks for helping me disable the fusion though.

-thanks for your time and efforts 

No Events found!