Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

July 2nd, 2012 10:00

"In Production" for how long? (M14x R2)

I was wondering how long it would take until my M14x is out of production and actually shipped; I checked today with high hopes since it's the last day before they'd most likely have to move back my estimated arrival (7 day shipping, estimated delivery on the 9th, although the 7 day shipping usually takes 3-5 days), but it's still in production. I placed the order June 21st, and all the accessories I ordered arrived right on time, but after twelve days the laptop itself is still in production.

Is there any way to check up on the actual status of production (as in how close to being completed it is)? If not, how long is the usual production period? Should I expect for my arrival date to be pushed back?

3 Posts

July 16th, 2012 13:00

thanks a lot schneeball. i will do that

104 Posts

it really does depend on stock of the items you configed your laptop with really , my m18x was ordered on 11th july and shipped on 14th and will be on my desk tomorrow . best to just to keep checking with your rep and asking how its going along .

3 Posts

Hello Kyrael, 

i placed my alienware m14x r2 order on the 15-7-2012, i would also like to know how long it took for you computer to arrive (if you have gotten it yet), mine is currently under production as well.

thank you

16 Posts

September 10th, 2012 18:00

I too have been looking for an order update. I miss the days of being informed on where in the process your order actually sits. This "In production" blanket status is horrible. Customer care online cannot see anymore than I can.

3 Posts

September 11th, 2012 04:00

actually i got it a week earlier then i should have

16 Posts

September 11th, 2012 06:00

Did you get a notification it had shipped or did it just show up without an update to the site?

No Events found!