Shadowseph
1 Copper

Didn't receive my promo code for Forza 7

Hello everyone.

I bought an Alienware 15 R3 model that specifically was eligible for a free digital copy of the Forza 7 Motorsport video game. Upon order completion and delivery, I never received such code nor was it on the itemized invoice.

I've been in contact with Order support and Customer Care support for 2 weeks now and spoke to about 6 different reps. Each individual kept advising me totally separate excuses as to why I didn't receive the code. I even submitted a screencap of the Dell website showing that particular model and the promo link and they still haven't gotten back to me.

I don't know where else to turn but at this point in juncture I think I would like open a case with BBB. I'm open to suggestions and solutions but I know that this isn't the right way to treat a good customer.

Thanks to anyone who responds.
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Didn't receive my promo code for Forza 7

Hi @Shadowseph,

We will be escalating this directly with Microsoft, please send me a private message with the following information:
- Alienware Service Tag
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Store App Version
- Impacted Microsoft Account
- Case number with Microsoft (if you contacted them)

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Jonno_23
1 Copper

Re: Didn't receive my promo code for Forza 7

Hi,

I have the same issue, just bought a £2400 Alienware R4 but I cant download Forza 7 😞 please help.

0 Kudos