mznrohan
Bronze

power button led not working on alienware 15r4

there is no 8th option for power button led in AWCC 5.1.27.0 and due to this my alienware15 r4 power button led not glowing.please suggest me some solutions
Screenshot (1).png

0 Kudos
9 Replies
lAzArAs1
Copper

Re: power button led not working on alienware 15r4

Did you find a solution? Pliss help 😢😭😭

0 Kudos
mznrohan
Bronze

i reinstalled the windows it works on first and 2nd boot ,now it is not working

BonesB
Silver

Not sure what you mean by no 8th option.

If you mean that when you click on the power button nothing happens, thats normal. You have to click on the number 8 and then you can choose a colour and save.

**bleep**ty software design.

0 Kudos
AtifS
Bronze

had the same problem - reinstalled command center - started working again

AtifS
Bronze

had the same problem - reinstalled command center - started working again

Tags (1)
vamsivk
Copper

Tried reinstalling once it came and after restart again its not working guess there's some issue with the software only 

0 Kudos
obzerving
Bronze

I don't consider this a solution; just an observation. I found that, even though a restart doesn't bring back the power switch light, doing a shutdown and start up does.

0 Kudos
vamsivk
Copper

Yeah one thing i got is that when you turn on the Alien Fx and shutdown and start. The LED is triggered  restart doesnt trigger the Light thats y i feel its  a software issue or it is programmed like that. And i dont know about others but i always have 2 led lights Blue or yellow i guess which is default.    

0 Kudos
vamsivk
Copper

Kind of  solution. Turn on Alienfx then shutdown and turn on, The led will trigger. Then once its triggered go to command center and change the colors. If u turn off your Alienfx and shutdown then the led wont be triggered. If u don't want lights  all the time then customize your setup in such a way that only the logo lights up so that the Alienfx is always on and if you want your lights create a different theme. For me its working perfectly.

0 Kudos