Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 24th, 2009 10:00

CLI

Whre i can finf some admin guide that can help me working with all the commandes, options, and switches for Navisphere CLI?
Thanks

4.5K Posts

July 24th, 2009 12:00

On PowerLink, click on the SUPPORT button, then select the Documentation select and then select the Software xx

For Navisphere look in J-O section for Navisphere Management Suite - this section will have most of the documentation for the array - including CLI manual

For SAN Copy - look in the S section and select SAN Copy.

glen

1.5K Posts

July 29th, 2009 07:00

To add to Glen's point - you can also get the online help on Navi CLI once you install NaviCLI on your computer - from Start menu -> Programs -> EMC -> Navisphere -> Nacisphere CLI - it opens the help page in a text window.

However, the Powerlink document has it all.

Please let us know, if you are able to find the answer for this question and update the thread accordingly.
Thanks,
Sandip

February 1st, 2016 17:00

Hi,

I am new to storage, in our environment we using EMC AX4 storage both SAN and NAS, I am monitoring the both the storage using Navisphere. My Query is how can I login to the storage in CLI mode because I have to get the IOPS details. Please help to find it, My client waiting for this.

Regards,

Kumaresan G

4.5K Posts

February 3rd, 2016 14:00

Performance is monitored by using Navisphere - if you go to the on-line Help and search for Analyzer or Performance you'll find information about how to setup array for monitoring performance.

glen

No Events found!