I got the virtualgeek one 5.6.47. I have everything up and running over the 2 eth ports - its just I'd like to get it configured the "correct" way i.e 1 for normal traffic, one for iscsi and one for control station.
Bumbity bump bump bump
Another person also has this issue - reported on the VirtualGeek blog here :
Any help greatly appreciated
I had that problem with Eth2 as well. I tried everything, but I decided to try an extreme, and it worked:
1) Update VMware tools to the latest. This is critical to allow it to rebuild the VMXNET3 drivers for this linux build.
2) Shutdown VSA VM, and edited the VM configuration and removed all NIC's, Applied Changes
3) Edit the VM Configurationa gain, go to the options tab, and change the OS to RHEL 5 32bit and applied changes
4) Added back 3 nics using the VMXNET3 driver and placed in appropriate VLANs (Per your requirement)
5) Booted server up - VIOLA! Eth2 was back, and now it was using the newer VMXNET3 driver.