Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

BI

July 5th, 2011 00:00

Error Centera SDK 3.2 Patch 5 for Linux GCC (32-bit and 64-bit)

Hello.

I'm working with weblogic 10.3. Virtual Machine jrockit-jdk1.6.0_24-R28.1.3-4.0.1and Centera SDK 3.2 Patch 5 for Linux GCC (32-bitand 64-bit)

I've the following error:

com.filepool.fplibrary.FPLibraryException: Error loading FPLibrary or one of its dependencies]
com.filepool.fplibrary.FPLibraryException: Error loading FPLibrary or one of its dependencies
        at com.filepool.fplibrary.FPPool.setGlobalOption(Unknown Source)
        at com.gh.cajamar.conn.centera.GHCenteraConnectorDAO.processRequest(GHCenteraConnectorDAO.java:93)
        at com.gh.cajamar.conn.centera.GHCenteraConnectorBean.sendReceive(GHCenteraConnectorBean.java:214)
        at com.gh.cajamar.conn.centera.GHCenteraConnector_fpyiz2_ELOImpl.sendReceive(GHCenteraConnector_fpyiz2_ELOImpl.java:56)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Weblogic script set the following:

LIBDIRCENTERA=/wlapps/SWPLAT/centera_connector_64/lib

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}${CLASSPATHSEP}${LIBDIRCENTERA}/64

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

CLASSPATH="${CLASSPATH}${CLASSPATHSEP}${LIBDIRCENTERA}/FPLibrary.jar"

If I work with weblogic 10.3. Virtual Machine JRockitR28.1.3-jdk1.6.0_22-Error-4.0.1 and Centera SDK 3.2 Patch 5 for Linux GCC (32-bitand 64-bit) is working

¿?

Thanks.

29 Posts

July 7th, 2011 17:00

Cajamar,

What version of Centrastar is running on the Centera you are attempting to access?

I am wondering if there may be an incompatability between the Centrastar version you are running on the cluster and the weblogic/Jrockit 1.6.  It looks like the API is making a call that the Centera is not understanding.  The clue should be in the global options being passed to the access node via the SDK (FPPool.setGlobalOption(Unknown Source)

Can you turn on debug/SDK logging on weblogic, it may provide more details about what sdk calls are being made.

Jeff

2 Posts

July 11th, 2011 00:00

Config# show upgrade status

Cluster Upgrade Status Report

-----------------------------------

Generated on lunes 11 de julio de 2011 8:39:34 CEST

Sealed Version:          4.0.2-3195-1019-20652 (40200)

Cluster Upgrade Version: N/A

Upgrader Version:        4.0-130

Current Upgrade Type:    None

No nodes currently upgrading

29 Posts

July 11th, 2011 13:00

Not the latest code family (4.1.1-3839-3-0 is latest as of 7/2011) but not terribly down-rev either.  Turn on the SDK logging and see what it shows while the calls are being made to the cluster.  There should be some useful information in those logs.

No Events found!