Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2008 06:00

SSIS Package - Unable to load DLL FPLibrary.dll

This discussion thread has been imported from the Centera Developer Portal Forums.

The first message is shown here, and the complete thread is in the attached PDF file.

Please read the PDF and continue the discussion here.

From dennis.white@osfhealthcar

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2008

I am developing a SSIS package in Visual Studio 2005 that will archive data to Centera. I first received an error that the FPSDK.dll could not be loaded.

I added the FPSDK.dll to path: "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727" and added the dll to the Global Assembly Cache (GAC). I was then able to add the FPSDK as a reference to the SSIS Script Component.

I am now receiving error: Cannot continue Unable to load DLL 'FPLibrary.dll'.

I have added the dll to path: "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727" and verified the path is defined to windows as an environment variable. I am unable to add the 'FPLibrary.dll' to the GAC. From other postings it appears 'FPLibrary.dll' is a non com dll. I have also tried adding the FP dll's to the SSIS package bin folder.

Has anyone been able to access Centera from a SSIS package? Is there a .Net signed version of the 'FPLibrary.dll' that can be added to the GAC.

The .Net wrapper has been downloaded and all the samples work great.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Dennis

1 Attachment

No Responses!
No Events found!