Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

IS

October 4th, 2017 09:00

Is CITV vSphere Web Client Plugin 3.1 is compatible with VCenter 6.0.0.20100 Build Number 4632154?

Bonjour,

In last end August, I upgraded our vCenter Appliance to version 6.0.0.20100 Build Number 4632154 (6.0 Update 2a). 

On September 10, I change my Windows password. As I use my Windows user to access vCenter, I changed my Dell Storage vSphere Web Client Pugin credentials using my new password.

Since then, it is impossible to use the Dell Storage vSphere Web Client Plugin 3.1 as it returns error messages in response of entering my credential.

As before, I successfully login vCenter Web Client using my Windows user and password.  I click the Dell Storage icon and click Manage Credentials as it needs my new password.  I summit the new info and this error message is returned: "vCenter credentials are incorrect"

I tried again this time with my local vcenter administrator and had a different error message saying : "Please enter Enterpise Manager and vSphere credentials" living "Enterprise Manager Server" and "Enterprise Manager User" fields empty.

It looks like there is something preventing data to be updated with new values.

Is CITV vSphere Web Client Plugin 3.1 is compatible with VCenter 6.0.0.20100 Build Number 4632154?

Is there a manual intervention that we have to do with the authorization of a particular directory of our vCenter installation?

Thank you for your help.

Salutations,

Bernard

No Responses!
No Events found!