Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

3 Posts

December 3rd, 2019 02:00

SCv3020 Ping fault domain

Hi,

We are having issue with pinging fault domain ip from one of the ports in 4 port ISCSI. We can ping fault domain from the three ports but only one port having issue. In SC side we can see ports are up. We tried changing SFP/cables but problem persists. All the IP addresses for iSCSI Fault Domain 1 are in the same subnet. We cannot self ping the ports as well.

We created fault domain using ports 1,3 on each controller and connected it to Cisco 3850 in stacked mode. Port 1 on each controller goes to switch 1 and port 3 on each controller goes to switch 2.

Is this normal activity?

Please advise. Thanks

• 

7.1K Posts

December 3rd, 2019 09:00

Hello irshadmz,

I am going to send you a private message, & if you can provide me with your controller serial #’s or the system service tag?  Can you also enable secure console so that we can look at your system? Here is the link to enable secure console if you need it. https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/how12050/dell-storage-sc-how-to-send-supportassist-and-enable-secure-console?lang=en

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

3 Posts

December 3rd, 2019 10:00

Hi Sam,

I have send the tag number in pm. I will have secure console enabled tomorrow 9am (GMT +3). Will you be available this time?

3 Posts

December 4th, 2019 01:00

Secure console has been enabled. Please check the SC. 

Thanks

No Events found!