Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

May 30th, 2017 14:00

Alienware Area 51 order delayed

I placed an order on May 8th and was supposed to be delivered between May 12th and 17th, I called on the 12th and they told me there was a part shortage but that the part arrived on the 11th and the computer will be shipped either that day or the following,  then on May 15th I called again and  they told me it was the computer was ready and it will be shipped that day, two days later I called and was told that they still didn't have the part that it would take a few more days, then the delivery date on their system changed to June 1st of 2017, I called today to get an update and as usual, their awful representatives give incorrect information (let me tell you Dell's customer service is really bad) once again they told me the computer was ready and will be shipped ASAP, I called another person with the resolution center and now that person told me it will take another 10 days.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

May 31st, 2017 23:00

Greetings,

I regret the inconvenience caused. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. Let me check the order status and provide you more details. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

No Events found!