Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 8th, 2016 16:00

Area 51 order canceled over and over

I feel your pain Mherbach, don't feel like you are alone. I had several orders for two Area 51s get canceled numerous times. It seems like you just need to get lucky enough to have the order survive. One of my Area 51s actually made it to me. The other system that I keep ordering gets canceled over and over again.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

August 10th, 2016 07:00

Hi  Rafterman414, 

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board.  A system's shipping date, as provided by a Dell Sales or Customer Care Representative or on the Dell Web site, is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.  Usually, a system or product will ship on or before its estimated shipping date.  Occasionally, however, vendor-related issues may delay the manufacture and subsequent shipment of an order.  Please understand that in such situations, the assembly of your computer cannot be completed until the necessary parts have arrived at Dell.  I apologize for any disappointment any unforeseen delays may have caused. 

If you still need assistance. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!