Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 11th, 2017 12:00

Atrocious customer service

This is about a chat session I had the other day with TIP_SUP_Khris.  

I've been a long time Dell customer for many years. Even bought the new Dell XPS 8900 and the newer Dell XPS 9560 in the past. I usually recommend Dell and Alienware to my friends and family but after this experience I'll have to think otherwise.

When I ordered my Dell XPS 8900, I had an issue with the sales agent which was never resolved but that's another story. I gave Dell the benefit of the doubt when attempting to get a quote to buy my new Alienware 17'' R4 with the 10% off coupon. After the customer service displayed by the chat agent "TIP_SUP_Khris" who's supposedly a supervisor. You definitely expect more than to immediately be shutdown. After this experience, I will never do business with Dell again or refer to my friends and family.  It's ashame too because I was stoked to get this computer for a long time. It was very rude of him nudging me while I typing and then and then ending the chat without setting me up with buying my new laptop. Very unprofessional and it's saddening and makes me want to file a complaint with the BBB . I couldn't figure out how to upload the Chat transcript but can supply it if needed. I've already wrote an email to the list of current Dell executives about this experience with the chat transcript along with the CEO. I doubt I'll hear back from them, but worth the shot.

Thank you,

Giulio Celentano

No Responses!
No Events found!