Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 12th, 2013 10:00

Awful order support

i just spent 2 days and over 2 hrs and 6 people from 5 department on the phone trying to resolve an order issues. basically a monitor that was from the outlet store is no longer in stock (ultras harp U2412M). i ordered this with a computer and had a 30% off code so i saved about $100. now they tell me that it wont be in stock for a month, canceled my order, and now i loose the $100 and the 3 year warranty that comes with it when you buy with a computer. they canceled my order and were no help. THIS WAS TERRIBLE. 

2 Posts

September 12th, 2013 11:00

its not just loosing the 30%, its also loosing the 3 year warranty because i ordered it with a computer. as well as the fact i ordered it from the dell outlet site which ONLY SHOWS IN STOCK ITEMS. that the entire point of it being removed from you cart after 15 min.

803 Posts

September 12th, 2013 11:00

Hi cerver,

Thanks for posting your comments and bringing this to our notice. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. At times we do experience challenges in keeping our products in good supply and it's unfortunate that you missed out on the 30% discount because we ran out of stock.  But I'm certain these discounts are offered at regular intervals for you to take advantage of. We strive to provide a great purchase experience to every customer and we regret if we missed the mark in your case. We greatly value your business and should make the most of a second chance should you grant us one.

803 Posts

September 12th, 2013 12:00

I'm really sorry for what has happened and I'm glad that you brought this to our notice. Your feedback is important to us as it will help us improve our service. We'll notify about this to the concerned teams.

No Events found!