Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

AU

January 4th, 2015 06:00

Beyond Terrible Customer Service...

It is truly sad and also bewildering how could a Company of this size maintain such a dismal Customer Service Team? If they really cared about Customers, as they claim to, they would spend a little time and money training and maintaining a Customer Oriented Service Department which, we know, they don't. Anyway, we ordered a LG TV from them beginning of December. They had an ad on their web site for the TV at $999, + $200 Gift Card and free shipping. Ok, fine. Got online (chat) with one of their reps  PRIOR to us ordering and they verified this was indeed the deal. So, we ordered. TV comes, very late - but oh well. Then no $200 gift card, now a month later (they guaranteed it within 20 days) Still no gift card. after numerous emails, another live chat still nothing. Friday - after about 45 minutes on chat, he says his Supervisor will call me back, still nothing. They are pathetic. this is not "service" this is Dell's attempt to hire cheap help to save a buck and not follow through on orders, services and merchandise that a customer purchases. hmm, sounds something like, You get the idea. Guess its time to contact the . I clearly have my documentation, and clearly Dell has no intention of honoring an advertised deal they had on their own web site.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

January 4th, 2015 12:00

I do not think that the normal Customer Service channel is empowered to fix Gift Card issues. Call the Gift Card team directly at 1-877-819-3355. Provide to them your Dell order number and explain that you have not received the card. Be sure to check your email spam folder for the Gift Card email. The email would look like this =

No Events found!