Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 29th, 2017 00:00

Contact for complaint on how treated

I have been a Dell cheerleader for over 20 yrs--I have advocated that Dell tech support was the best and one should always get extended prem service ..in all the time that I have purchased equipment for myself, my clients or companies I have worked for, I have never, ever been treated the way i have been treatded the last two days with a person managing a dell twitter account.  

Is the customer always right? No.

Should tech support fight with a customer when they are wrong or should they do what they can to make it right and fix the prob?  NO

I always put myself in the tech's shoes..I would expect they would do the same to feel my stress and frustrations.

I do not care that it has been 30 days, 60 days or 100 days.  When I ordered a laptop, I didnt have a chance to pull it out right away, but when i did, from the moment I turned it on, I have had issues with the wireless connectivity being inconsisten. 3 wks of tech suppoort and they stil cant fix it.

Would it not be easier to EXCHANGE....not return..not refund...but EXCHANGE for another comtpuer?   

Im extremely frustrated and the twitter cow INSISTED on fighting with me about how long I have had the laptop  (8/1/2017)  instead of focusing on HOW TO FIX the issue.

PLEASE...SOMEONE TELL ME WHO I CAN TALK TO , TO GET THIS HANDLED.

I feel since the last few years Dell doesnt care about true support, or cust srv..just hte bottom line..and Im seriouslyl thinking this will be the last time ever I will buy dell.

pardon my typos..im so upset

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

October 29th, 2017 12:00

Contact link, below - or in the US.

Dell Computer Corporation One Dell Way Round Rock, Texas 78682

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

November 1st, 2017 09:00

Thank you for your message.

I understand that your experience with us has been not good so far.  However, let me assure that our customers are and will always remain our priority. We hope that we get a chance to turn around your experience.

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address. We will look into this on priority & assist you within our boundaries.

No Events found!