Start a Conversation

Unsolved

W

47 Posts

May 19th, 2020 17:00

Corporate Number

I am tired of getting put on hold, getting the run around and dealing with rude customer service people.  I feel that those in the head office need to know what is going on I am about to get my . Tried of the lies and the delays after looking at what everyone else is going through this is not right. 

• 

25.1K Posts

May 19th, 2020 17:00

We're deeply sorry about the delays. We assure you we have our best team on top of the situation. However, the information we handle in the forum is limited since the forum is more focused on technical support inquiries. If you do need any other help. Please reply back to the @DELL-Cares conversation, we'll be able to continue helping you out from there. 

May 19th, 2020 18:00

So then who do I complain to when a rep called me a profane series of words under breath on the phone, as she was putting me on hold, and then had me on hold  for two hours to come back and say, the department is closed, when I asked for corporate number she quickly spat out a number, when I asked what she said she said it slower, and when I called the number she gave me it was a fax number.  

• 

25.1K Posts

May 19th, 2020 18:00

We can provide you the mailing address in case you wish to submit a formal complaint. However, the quickest way might just be contacting our Customer Care Team. You can reach out to them on this number: 1-877-671-3355
Try explaining your situation only to the supervisor. Or use the Unresolved Issues form.

May 20th, 2020 08:00

No I will not deal with customer care, everyone I talk to has been rude. I asked for the number from the person that called me the horrible name she gave me a number alright, it was a fax number, when I told her it was a fax number  and that I would like her name and ID number, she laughed and hung up. 

May 20th, 2020 10:00

So now they are modifying and closing posts where I suggested someone call the BBB, I didn't say consumer agency, I said the BBB and no private data was being discussed. I asked the OP, did you pay by credit card or bank, if either one you can call your bank or credit card company and do a chargeback, in no way was any personal details or information given,   Don't worry I just emailed Corporate Headquarters, about everything that is going on.  Someone needs to investigate everything. 

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

May 21st, 2020 07:00

Forum Code of Conduct #20 =

Dell Technologies and Dell-EMC Moderators and/or Liaisons may at any time and without prior notice: edit your post, remove any posted message or thread, delete words that violate these guidelines from posted messages,

May 21st, 2020 08:00

So how is telling someone to contact their bank and do a charge back or call the BBB violating any rules? LOL

No Events found!