Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 3rd, 2020 10:00

Dell Offer, Alienware headset at 999Rs.

Hi, I ordered the Dell Inspiron 15 5509 on 28th Nov, 2020, while it was under the offer where i could get a dell alienware headset on paying an extra 999 Rs. I registered on delloffers site and got my registration as well as approval mail within 2-3 days. It had the link where i needed to make the payment to claim my "goodie", but when i open the link and enter my ticket number and email address and click submit, i get an error saying "Ticket details not found". What do i need to do to get the payment done and claim my "goodie".

I need to make the payment within a very short time from when i got the approval mail, so i really need quick response from your side to help me here.

December 9th, 2020 03:00

Two whole days after the mail, when i tried to make the payment in the same way, it worked.

i guess they send the mails before refreshing their databases.

• 

25.7K Posts

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will involve our customer care team to check and assist you. Some one will reach out to you as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay. 

Hi, I bought the Dell Inspiron 15 5509 (core i5) which was eligible for the Dell Alienware headset offer.  I completed all the steps necessary to avail the offer and made the payment of Rs. 999, I got the approval mail for the payment where it said my registration was approved and that I'll get a mail once the finance team settles the payment. But it has been 5-6 days since then and i am yet to receive a confirmation. What is taking so long? When will the delivery be made?

Please reply asap.

Thankyou.

November 26th, 2021 08:00

Sir what ID  proof is to be submitted for redemption of headset? , i have entered all the details except this .

No Events found!