Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 14th, 2013 10:00

Dell has the worst customer service EVER

EVER!

i've been on the phone now, (still on) for over 3 hours now and still I'm getting passed around from one customer service rep to another. I ordered a Samsung 51 inch tv from a  sales super because I was concerned I was not gong to get good service. The super tells me there are over 730 tv's in stock. I received an email saying it was shipped and another email 10 hours ago saying it was delayed until the 31st. I've talked to over 11 people during the last 3 hours, including 5 sales and customer service supervisors and have been tossed around mercilessly. Each one of them assuring me that the next person will be more efficacious than the last in solving my problem. One of them told me that there was another promotion I should have been contacted about, a 60 inch plasma for $849 with a $500.00 gift card.... but unfortunately, since they didn't call me and it was no longer available, I was . Ok, so I've been lied to about how many tvs there were by the original sales supervisor, spent 3 hours being tossed around (most of which I was on hold for) , told that my order had been canceled, told that they were wrong about that, my gift card was only $150 instead of $300 (oops they were wrong about that too), and told that they weren't going to do anything further despite the fact they have loused up everything about this order. Completely    horrible customer service. You took my money and gave me nothing in return but an empty promise and a realization that  I would never receive my tv or anything that resembles customer service. Sheer incompetence of the highest order. Dell would be better off hiring employees than these . If you can't tell, I'm VERY, VERY ANGRY and I will happily blow this up all over social media. 

2 Posts

May 14th, 2013 11:00

Please email me directly at <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

with your phone number.

I will then contact you.

Thank you,

M

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 14th, 2013 11:00

Hi Meeeeeee,

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your customer experience to our attention. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have been caused.

Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue and selecting the email icon or Start a Conversation, and provide the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 14th, 2013 12:00

Hi ,

My name is Lorna and I work for Dell. I am a US web based resource for our customers who prefer not to discuss their issues over the phone. I am happy to look into this  delayed order on your behalf.  Please provide the requested information. If you are outside of the US or Canada, I can forward your contact information to customer service representatives supporting your area.

Please note: I am not a sales representative. If you need assistance placing a new order, I am happy to ask a sales representative to contact you at your convenience.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 16th, 2013 13:00

Hi meeeeeee,

I am following up to be certain your concerns have been addressed. If you still need assistance, please feel free to contact me again and provide the requested information.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!