Start a Conversation

Unsolved

AU

3 Posts

February 8th, 2019 00:00

Dell parts purchase

I was given a quote by Dell on 23 November 2018 ( Customer ) Payment was made on 26 November 2018 from ABSA Bank - details below: Transaction number: -1 Payment date: 2018-11-26 Payment made to: Dell Computer Beneficiary bank name: FIRST NATIONAL BANK Beneficiary account number: Bank branch code: For the amount of: 692.62 Reference on beneficiary statement: Whilst i realize that I made an error in that the reference was not . Dell tell me that I have not paid and my bankers tell me I have and the money has definitely not reappeared in my bank account. I have been trying to resolve this matter with Dell but with no success so am turning to the Community. Correspondence reference in this regard is Service Tag - and SR . My experience with Dell so far has been one of complete frustration and incompetence. Anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. Am I within my rights to for recovery of my money and costs associated with that action?

This is a public Forum. Please do not post your private data. The Customer Care agent will ask for that data via Private Message. DELL-admin

February 12th, 2019 05:00

Cannot believe someone has not responded to me yet!

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 12th, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. I We strive to provide a great purchase experience for our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case. I will be glad to investigate this for you.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order number/ customer number, registered name & email address.

February 21st, 2019 02:00

emailed the consultant as requested but still no response from Dell. I just want my money refunded.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 22nd, 2019 07:00

I am not sure to whom was the email sent. I can try to assist you with this. Please share the requested details on a private message.

No Events found!