Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 25th, 2017 15:00

I Have Not Received Any Order Number (Bitcoin-related)

Hi,

I have made my bitcoin payment (Coinbase reciept #2VSPPXDZ). This was confirmed, and the bitcoin was sent from my account to Dell, through the website payment system. However, I never received an order # or order confirmation email. I would like to talk to the right person to have this issue resolved.

Either refund my money or send me provide me an order confirmation so that my order is in your system!!!

This is fraudulent on Dell's part. Please provide an adequate response to a loyal customer.

Josh Smith

3 Posts

February 25th, 2017 20:00

Why have I not received a response? It's already been two days.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

February 26th, 2017 06:00

Greetings Josh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have reached out to our finance team checking for an update on the order. Incase if the order hasn't gone through, I will request for refund. 

Please private message the registered name on the account for verification purpose. I will get back to you with an update in 2 business days. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

February 28th, 2017 06:00

Greetings Josh,

Appreciate your patience! We have been informed that you have been contacted by our finance team. Please reach out if you have any other queries. 

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

March 1st, 2017 07:00

Greetings Josh,

Appreciate your patience! I've been informed by the financial team that they will be initiating refund. Please reach out if you have any other queries and I'll be more than happy to assist you. 

No Events found!