Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

2 Posts

March 16th, 2019 11:00

I got a call requesting I cancel and reorder

Dell recently had a promo where if you purchased the LG B8 65" tv, it included a FREE LG 49" 4k tv. I jumped on this promo and ordered the TV last week. It never shipped, but the order also wasn't canceled which Dell loves to do without notification. I inquired what the status was. I received an email a few days later saying there was an issue with the manufacturer and that my order was delayed, but would still be delivered just a week later. Last night I get a call from Dell saying I needed to cancel and reorder the TV because the order did not go through. This doesn't make sense to me. If it "didn't go through" then why have I gotten an order confirmation and my payment method charge pending? If I cancel I lose that promotion as well as the price the TV was being sold for at that time. Of course, it being the weekend, finding anyone to help is like pulling teeth. Has anyone else encountered this? What did you do?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 18th, 2019 11:00

Thank you for your message I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order.

I will be glad to investigate this & assist you within my support boundaries.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.      

No Events found!