Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 4th, 2015 19:00

I have to cancel my orders, for some personal reasons. but two orders are in production. Anyone help me?

I bought one alienware 17 yesterday and one alienware 15 2days ago. Now for some personal reasons, I have to cancel these two orders. I checked the status, they are all in production, have not shipped. I tried to call dell support services, no on answer. Anyone can help me plz.

2.3K Posts

December 5th, 2015 10:00

Once they are in production, it is almost impossible to have them canceled as they are in process of being built.  Dell-Lorna or Dell-Robert may be able to do something however they will not be back until Monday as Customer Care is closed on the weekends.  

One thing you can do (but it takes the most time unfortunately), is to get the new laptops and then turn around and request a refund.  DO NOT reject the shipment as this is not an authorized way to cancel an order.  If you go this route, accept the shipment then call Dell and request a refund.  They will send you a shipping label and RMA and you can ship back the units.  There may be a restocking fee associated with this by the way, however it being the holidays i'm not 100 percent sure a restocking fee applies. 

No Events found!