Highlighted
dipu12
1 Copper

Monitor service tag and express service code is not recognized

I am having flicker issue with my monitor, since the monitor is still in warranty, I tried to enter the service code or express service tag where ever asked, but it is never recognized.

Can someone please help me, as I can't work without my monitor. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
dipu12
1 Copper

Re: Monitor service tag and express service code is not recognized

I am facing flickering issue with my monitor and when I visited Dell website to claim warranty, it says my service tag is not recognized. I raised a question earlier and received a reply from a mod, but now I am not getting any replies so again creating this question. I have the invoice with me. Please help me claim the warranty.

0 Kudos

If you are unable to send us the image or PDF of your invoice you could write to us there, and we’d be glad to look into this for you.

Facebook: https://dell.to/2NPe6VD
Twitter: @DellCares

0 Kudos
dipu12
1 Copper

Yes. I have initiated a conversation on Twitter with @DellCares
0 Kudos

Hi @dipu12

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Please private message me the monitor service tag along with the serial number which is located on the sticker behind the monitor. I will be glad to look into this for you. 

Dell-Tabassum M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos

Hi @dipu12

Due to technical issues previous conversations were not showing up. I see you are in touch with @Dellcares they should be able to help you further. Thanks!

Regards,

Tabassum M 

0 Kudos
dipu12
1 Copper

Thank you so much everyone at Dell for your support. I was able to send the invoice and video demonstrating the problem at twitter handle @DellCares. I will be receiving the monitor replacement today.
0 Kudos